- 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour
1/2 cup of unsweetend cocoa powder
1 cup of sugar (any type)
1 tsp salt
4 1/2 tsp of Ener-G Egg Replacer Read about it here; http://www.ener-g.com/egg-replacer.html
1/4 cup of water
1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp vanilla extract
Now you have all your ingredience and utensials...
- Large Bowl
- Small Bowl
- Electric Whisk
- Baking tray or oven proof dish (size up to you)
- Baking Paper (optional)
- Wooden Spoon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farrenheit (180 degrees Celcius/Gas Mark 5)
- Take out a Large Bowl, sift together all your dry ingredience (Flour, Cocoa powder, Sugar, salt) It does't matter what order you do this in just make sure you mix them all in.
- Add the apple sauce to the mixture. Do not stir just yet.
- Take a small bowl, whisk in Egg re-placer and water. Make sure that they are well combined, this make take longer depending on the strength of your whisk.
- Line a baking tray, the size is up to you. If you want the brownies to be thicker, use a smaller tray but you will have less.
- Mix both bowls together, be careful not to over mix.
- Pour mixture evenly over the tray.
- Put in the center of your oven and let cook for approximately 25 minuets. Insert a skewer into the brownies, if clean its ready!
If you try out the recipe make sure you send me a picture. These brownies are just perfect! If you want more recipes make sure you let me know. Recipie originally found from; http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=1129008