Wednesday 4 September 2013

Quick and Easy Breakfast

Breakfast is the MOST important meal of the day, it kick starts your metabolism and gives you enough energy to face the day. 


I know it is sometimes hard to fit in, you might over sleep or just never have time for it!

That is where I am here to help you. I have found a quick, easy and cheap idea that you can use for breakfast that is healthy and nutritious.



Quaker Oats porridge Pots to go!



These are available from any super market under £1.


When you open the pot, you will need to mix it around. The milk powder often hasn't dissolved. You have milk powder so you can add water and still have creamy porridge!


Once mixed, you should then have some oats that look like this! Now time to boil the kettle!



Once the water is added, it will look a bit in appetising! Fill up to the line in the pot!



 But give it a mix for about 15 seconds and it should already be more smooth!


If you have a sweet tooth, like me then you can add a squirt of honey.
Honey is great because its a natural sweetener and is delicious, 


Put on the lid for a minuet to allow it too thicken. All instructions are on the back!





Finally, I love to add a banana in the mix or I just eat it on the go.

I love to slice my banana up into bite-size chunks in my porridge.





Also, water is essential. You need to hydrate your body!





Hope you found this useful, good luck everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment